Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Nice tool to monitor your CPU and memory load – options for novice to expert users.
A very nice tool to monitor your CPU, memory (RAM and virtual)
For novice users, just use it as it is.
For expert users, a great tool to follow hundreds settings, HDD, processes, connections, Read/write times for HDD, networks, internet,… for local users or through a network.
A lot of customization options are available.
- Refresh rate
- Choice between gradient and linear progress bars
- Progress bars colors choice easy through pre-defined colors
- Advanced colors settings to fully customise bars
- Background and fonts colors
- Display %
- Possibility to hide / unhide display depending on load values
- 2 different display sizes
- Smooth and normal sizing modes
- Online check for updates
- Lock display to certain position
- Auto-run possible
- Possibility to log the results
- Internal mail option for comments/ questions…
Download, unzip and run setup.exe to install
Minimum: 400 megahertz (MHz) Pentium processor
Recommended: 800+ MHz Pentium processor
Microsoft Windows® 2003 Server(tm)
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Home
Windows Code-Named "Longhorn"
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.