RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha-blended application launcher that is similar to ObjectDock.
* Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
A bar that can be set to the edge of your screen with a background and a row of icons. The function of a dock is to bring applications and other various shortcuts to you in an organized fashion relieving your desktop of clutter.
* Minimize windows to the dock
* Real-time window previews in Vista
* Running application indicators
* Simple drag-n-drop interface
* Multi-monitor support
* Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
* Icons zoom and transition smoothly
* Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
* Positioning and layering options
* Fully customizable
* Completely Portable
* ObjectDock Docklet support
* Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
* Runs great on slower computers
* Unicode compliant
* Supports many languages and can easily be translated
* A friendly user base :)
* And best of all... its FREE
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista
* 500Mhz or faster CPU
* 10MB RAM free
* Fixed an INI bug breaking Skin / Theme compatibility.
* Fixed string allocation issues that were causing Runtime Errors on Vista with certain badware scanners.
* Fixed a couple of string buffer memory leaks.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.