EasyBoot is an integrated tool to create MultiBoot, Menu driven Compact Discs. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD-R/W Recording software to record the ISO, you get a bootable CD that completely belongs to you.
- Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus on your bootable CD & DVD.
- Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
- Preview the actual effects during the design process
- Automatically generate boot loader and menu files
- Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn
The original native OS system CDs are disappointing -- not to mention Windows 98 or Windows NT/2000, and even Windows XP, only now can you realize and control initial system installs. OEM CDs lack the hard disk partitioning tools, system restore and other useful tools. Although there are others who have created these "all in 1" CDs, these are built by some specialized man who doesn't know exactly what you want or need. These CDs are also of a general nature not to mention huge and lengthy to download. These MultiBoot CDs being sold by others may not satisfy the individual needs or demands you require.
EasyBoot is an integrated tool to create MultiBoot, Menu driven CDs & DVDs with native language. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD/DVD Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD/DVD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your company's name or slogan or even use it for your clients.