Advanced Archive Repair 1.0
Data recovery suite for Zip archives, TAR archives, and CAB archives.
Advanced Archive Repair(AARCR) is an archive data recovery suite. It includes tools to recover data from corrupt or damaged Zip or SFX archives, Unix TAR archives, and CAB archives.
1. Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
2. Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
3. Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
4. Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
5. Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
6. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with
the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
7. Support drag & drop operation.
8. Support command line parameters.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: