CDex 1.70 beta 3
CDex is a tool to do all sorts of things audio related. Mainly focused on ripping and converting.
Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
The extracted audio tracks can be stored as WAV or MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3) files. CDex is using the Adaptec's ASPI library Manager to communicate with the CD-ROM device, So make sure that you have installed the proper ASPI drivers.
- Easy to use interface
- Media File Player
- Create PLS and M3U playlist files
- Advanced jitter correction
- Support for many file formats/audio encoders (WAV, MP3, OGG, VQF, APE, etc)
- Support for ID3 V1 and V2 tags
- Support for normalization of audio files
- Support for transcoding of compressed audio files
- Support for CDDB
- Support for recording from the analog input line
Best of all CDex is entirely free! You will never have to pay to use the software or register in any way. Moreover, CDex is entirely opensource, as per the GPL Terms.
- Update to lame_enc.dll version 3.97 beta 2
- Update to vorbis version with aoTuVb4.51
- Update links to cdexos.sourceforge.net
- Fixed problems with FLAC encoder
- Add support to write vorbis comment tags into FLAC files
- Initial support for MusicBrainz
- Many bug fixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.