Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Safari plugin to add features like full-screen browsing, searchable bookmarks and history, URL shortcuts and more.
Saft is a Safari plugin to add features like draggable tabs, full-screen browsing, searchable bookmarks and history, URL shortcuts, kiosk mode and more. Saft 7.0.1 received 4 1/2 product rating points from the Macintosh experts at Macworld in the November 2004 issue of Macworld magazine: "And it's all so well-integrated that you'll soon assume that these features are just part of Safari--until you try to use someone else's Mac."
- Add bookmark folder here and add bookmark here in every bookmark menus
- Add title, timestamp, URL and page number when printing
- Always open browser window in tab
- Auto save and restore opened browser windows at quitting and start
- Back/Forward in contextual menu
- Block HTML refreshing in front-most browser
- Block images and plugins
- Bookmark search
- Bookmark this group of tabs
- Control-1 to 9 to popup bookmark menu or open bookmark
- Control-drag page
- Crash protection
- Customizable HTTP timeout
- Customized Google search field
- Do not allow scripts to bring tab to front
- Enter/ctrl-enter to go to next/previous links (like in Google)
- Extended search from contextual menu
- External text editor support for TextArea
- Full-screen browsing
- Growl support
- History search
- Install debug menu
- Kiosk mode
- Max screen for normal browser windows
- One-page PDF export
- Open tab in new window
- Option to use Aqua interface
- Original URLs in Finder comments of downloaded files, exported PDFs and saved pages
- Save and load browser windows
- Separator in bookmark menu
- Sort bookmarks in every bookmark menus
- Type-ahead searching
- Undo support in HTML TextArea and TextField
- URL shortcuts
- URL traverse with return-key
- Workaround of click-through bug in WebKit.
- Validation error on forms with empty action in Google Safe Browsing.
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.