Symantec Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
Handling partitions is a snap with PartitionMagic.
Editor's note: Partition Magic 8 has been discontinued by Symantec and is no longer being distributed. We do not recommend running outdated and unsupported partition software. If you are looking to dual-boot your Windows system, please refer to our guides:
** Dual Boot Windows 7 with XP/Vista in three easy steps
** Removing your Windows 7 installation, partition
Symantec’s Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 lets you easily organize your hard drive by creating, resizing, copying, and merging disk partitions. Separate your operating system, applications, documents, music, photos, games, and backup files to reduce the risk of data loss if your system crashes. You can use Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 to run multiple operating systems safely.
* Partitions hard drive
* Create, resize, copy partitions
* Run multiple operating systems
* Divides hard drive into two or more partitions
* Runs multiple operating systems on the same PC
* BootMagic™ makes it easy to switch between operating systems
* Copy, move, resize, split, or merge partitions
* Guides you through the partitioning process
* Easy to find, copy and paste files in both Windows® and Linux® partitions
* Create and modify partitions up to 300GB*
* Supports USB 2.0, USB 1.1, and FireWire® external drives**
* Supports and converts partitions among FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, and Ext3 file systems
* Enlarge an NTFS partition without restarting computer
* Resizes NTFS system clusters to the most effective size
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.