Remove some Windows components like Media Player, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express.
Have you ever wanted to remove some Windows components like Media Player, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, MSN Explorer, Messenger...
How about not even to install them with Windows?
nLite is a GUI for permanent Windows component removal by your choice. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines. With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install doesn't include, or even contain on cd, unwanted components.
- Service Pack Integration
- Component Removal
- Unattended Setup
- Driver Integration
- Hotfixes Integration
- Services Configuration
- Bootable ISO creation
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- upd: 7z.exe to 9.20
- upd: Added a warning if ISO creation was skipped
- upd: Added a warning about KB2686509 compatibility with tweaks and removals
- fix: OEM Branding option caused a generic error occured in gdi+
- fix: Direct KB975254 integration for XP Pro
upd: Brazilian Portuguese translation
upd: Deeper file version inspection during integration comparison
- upd: Direct integration support for many more hotfixes, mainly XP (including x64)
- upd: 'entries.ini' as a single-file update pack support
- fix: Internet Explorer 8 direct integration (including x64)
- fix: 'entries' in an update pack path was not allowed
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: