FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
Whether you are publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, music, or software, or if you are just transferring large files between your home and office, CuteFTP Home gets the job done every time.
Local Backup Quickly and easily back up your computer to a remote server for added data security.
Advanced Search Find files and folders easily, by name, size or creation/modification date, whether they are on your local computer or a remote server.
Podcast Manager Manage all of your Podcast subscriptions from one place. Automatically download new episodes, or select only the ones that sound interesting.
Advanced Operations After Transfer CuteFTP can be set to automatically exit, shutdown your computer, run a virus scan or any number of other tasks upon completing a transfer.
Turbo Transfer CuteFTP Home transfers are faster than ever, with no additional configuration required. Turbo Transfer automatically optimizes settings for the best performance.
Enhanced Connection Wizard Our connection wizard takes you step-by-step through configuring a new connection, verifying your settings along the way.
Scheduling Wizard Scheduling one-time or recurring transfers has never been easier. Our 5-step wizard walks you through the setup in just a few seconds.
Improved Quick Connect New history dropdown automatically remembers the most recent connections.
Improved Time Zone Synchronization Automatically detect server time zone offset for comparing local and remote time stamps.
Improved Bookmarks, Log Files, Macros, and Quick Connect We’ve taken the features you use every day and made them even better!
Fully Automated Troubleshooting Assistance We’ve made CuteFTP easier to use, but sometimes you may still find yourself in a jam. Live help is just a button click away.
- Efficient, reliable, secure connections and transfers over FTP (FTP over SSL/TLS)
- Upload Web pages to your ISP's FTP Server for viewing in a Web browser
- Upload work files to an FTP server
- Upload your auction images to an FTP Server
- Upload or download multimedia files such as music, images, or video files
- Download the latest game patches, programs, or game demos from participating FTP servers
- Download large files faster than when using your Web browser
- Back up critical files to an FTP server in case your system crashes
- Runs on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000
- Requires an Internet connection and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.