Home › Downloads › Converters
WinAVI Video Converter 11.6.2
All-in-one solution for video file converting and burning.
WinAVI Video Converter is a ALL-IN-ONE solution for video file converting and burning. It supports convert:
- AVI to DVD
- AVI to MPEG
- AVI to VCD
- AVI to MPG
- All video format to DVD/VCD/SVCD/MPEG
- All video format to AVI/WMV/RM
- Quicktime MOV convert
- Flash to DVD with sound Only in world
- DirectAC3 technology Only in world
- Burning vcd/svcd/dvd
WinAVI Video Converter has the fastest video/audio decode/encode engine in the world, convert any media to DVD in 1 hour with stunning video and audio quality. can run it on Windows9x/Me/2000/XP, Pentium II 233 PC or higher, 32MB RAM or more
- New DVD Menu/Navigation Information/Multiplex Video Mixing engines developed. Support to create DVD menu/naviagation information and input multiplex video mixing.
- Support rip DVD to any format, etc. Xvid+MP3....
- Support to select multiple audio and subtitle streams.
- Brand-new MPEG Encoder, which specifies more preferences.
- Support to output MPEG file in it's elementary streams.
- Support to output MPEG2 PS (Program Stream) and TS (Transport Stream).
- Support Closed GOP function.
- Support to encode MPEG C-VBR (Constant-Variable Bitrate).
- Support to encode Divx-HD format.
- Rewrite MPlex Component, which supports to encode any picture size and avoid buffer overrun/copy to speed up conversions.
- Support to select MPEG1/2 aspect ratio and automatically choose proper bitrate according to picture size.
- Support to synthesize DVD subtitle streams.
- Support to real time preview source video while doing settings.
- Support to adjust volume/brightness/contrast for output files.
- Add audio and video sync function.
- Add an indicator for final file size.
- Support to select video decoder/splitter. Solved the problem on the compatibility between different decoders.
- New method of MOV/Real Media decoding. Now converting MOV/Real Media to any format will be much perfecter.
- New DVD-burning engine, more stable.
- Support to set the start and end point of conversions.
- Fixed all known bugs.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.