At a glance, it features realtime raster effects, temporal playback and mixing effects, tactile physical control over scrubbing/playback rate/mixing, ram and disk recording, 2 live video inputs, unique fontsynth technology just to name a few - and all aspects of the program are controllable from a master tap tempo or external MIDI clock for syncronized performance.
- G4 Processor 800 MHz or faster (1.25GHz+ best)
- Mac OS X 10.3.2 or later
- 256 MB RAM (512+ recommended).
- Preview windows display black frame on clip eject
- Quartz Composer compositions in the user's Compositions folder now show up and may be instantiated
- Quartz Composer compositions of the same name in multiple locations now only show up once in the list of fx
- Fixed a bug which would cause crashes at random times when any element utilizing Quartz Composer patches is deleted (qcfx, qc-based plugins, etc.)