Total Network Inventory 2.0.1
Inventory computers on a network in a few minutes with Total Network Inventory.
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux-based computers can be scanned without preinstalled agents - you just need to know the administratorís password. Scan single nodes, network address ranges or Active Directory structure.
Each computer takes several dozen of kilobytes in the centralized storage of TNI 2. Group assets, provide them with comments and attach additional information. Total Network Inventory 2 will show your network in all its beauty!
Create flexible reports on different data categories. Build table reports with hundreds of fields of TNI 2 data model. Reports can be copied, exported or printed, and the search feature shows the results before you finish typing.
The list of software found in the network is at your service. Just in a few clicks you will see the number of software copies and get the list of computers it is installed on.
Create a database of your network users; store a number of passwords for different assets and protocols; follow online status of assets in the real-time. These and many other features of TNI 2 will save you a lot of effort and nerves during network audit.
* Import folder command that goes into subfolders and can create groups in storage to match the imported folder structure.
* Automatic import feature: pull data on startup or on timer.
* Logon script helper tool.
* ESX/xSphere detection (no scanning yet, but it is to come).
* Multi-asset report in Details tab can now be built by choosing a group.
* Windows agent got /overwrite parameter to prevent generating lots of copies.
* Passwords are now impossible to reveal in editors.
* In software accounting, auto-scanned licenses with 0 copies can now be deleted.
* SMB errors when scanning some computers and servers.
* Import of new snapshots for existing assets is not affected by license limitations anymore.
* Printers on Mac OS X.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: