Sign up for a new account or log in here:
KaraTunes puts all your lyrics data in one single database, letting you save, modify, and search lyrics
With KaraTunes, you don't have to save lyrics as irrelevant text files.
Integrated with iTunes
- KaraTunes is highly integrated with iTunes. When a new song is being played by iTunes, you can immediately add it to your lyrics collection from iTunes and start editing its lyrics. If the current song in iTunes already exists in your lyrics collection, you can also view its lyrics by choosing from the iTunes menu. When viewing lyrics of a song with KaraTunes, you can let iTunes play the song without having to switch to iTunes. In fact, iTunes can easily be controlled right from KaraTunes.
Search Lyrics Database with Ease
- With the built-in Lyrictracker client in KaraTunes, you can easily look for lyrics online without switching to a browser or other applications. To find lyrics, You can input a song name, artist name, album name, and/or a part of lyrics content. You can also just click a button to find the lyrics of the song currently being played. If your song can't be found in the Lyrictracker database, you can also search for it with Google.
- You can easily upload lyrics to your iPod as notes. When accessing lyrics on your iPod, press the Select button to listen to the song you are viewing.
- KaraTunes lets you export your lyrics library to use on another computer or share with your friends.
- KaraTunes supports the Unicode standard, so you can add songs from almost any language into your lyrics collection.
- Provides more add-ons to support more online lyrics databases.
- Fixed some bugs
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later (10.3 recommended for playing songs with non-Roman info).
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.