LockCrypt is an easy to use account management program written in Java.
LockCrypt aims to provide a secure, central database to store difficult to remember passwords and other personal information.
The biggest additions in this release are support for exporting to XML, CSV, and plain text files.
Changes in LockCrypt:
- Added: AutoLock after inactivity.
- Added: Option to import/export only accounts or types (Thanks Danyar).
- Added: Wildcard URLs for website accounts (Thanks Agent009).
- Changed: AutoType is now available from the context menus as well.
- Changed: Hidden fields used for the Firefox extension can now be edited (Thanks Agent009).
- Changed: Field names on the edit field for are now shown in a scrollpane.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.