Home › Downloads › Game Demos
Medal of Honor Open PC Beta
Grab your MREs and prepare to spend four days playing two new maps and modes for the multiplayer version of Medal of Honor.
The Medal of Honor open beta will be available on the PC from October 4th to October 7th. Anyone can download and play. All that is required is an EA Account when you launch the game and to accept the beta agreement. This is the final stage of prepping the game for the October 12 release. More information is available at the official website.
Recommended System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7. Processor: QuadCore 2.0Ghz. Memory: 2GB RAM+. Video Card: A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870. HDD Space: 2GB. Soundcard: Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility. DirectX: DirectX 10. Disc Drive: 16X CD/DVD Drive.
If you already have the Medal of Honor Closed Beta game client (from this past June's Beta) installed on your machine, then uninstall that before installing the Open Beta game client.
In order to see pings in the server browser, you need to run the program as Administrator.
How many modes will be in the game?
* Our approach to multiplayer for MOH is focused on the simplicity of classic multiplayer games.
* To date we've revealed four modes, Team Assault, Objective Raid, Sector Control and Combat Mission.
* Combat Mission is an objective based game mode where Coalition forces are tasked to clear five consecutive objectives and the insurgents must stop them from progressing.
* Team Assault is a Team Deathmatch mode where two sides struggle to reach a preset amount of points to win.
* Sector Control is a domination type game mode where players fight to secure and hold objectives points, contributing to the final score of the match.
How many players are in multiplayer?
* 24 total players; 12 per side
How many guns are in the game and how many customization options do I have?
* There will be 24 weapons and hundreds of combinations made available through weapon variations and customization.
* Each gun has three 'slots' that you can combine in any way you want to make the weapon just for you.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.