tinySpell Free Edition 1.9.51
tinySpell is a useful utility that lets you to easily and quickly verify the spelling of words in any Windows application.
Occasionally you need to check the spelling of words in an application that does not include a spelling checker and you don't want to launch your word processor just for that. This is when tinySpell becomes handy.
tinySpell is a useful utility that lets you to easily and quickly verify the spelling of words in any Windows application. tinySpell monitors your typing on the fly and alerts you whenever it detects a misspelled word. It also checks the spelling of every word you copy to the clipboard.
tinySpell installs itself in the system tray for easy access. It comes with an American*English dictionary containing more than 110,000 words.
- Checks spelling in any Windows application
- Checks spelling onthefly (alerts if the last typed word was misspelled)
- Checks spelling of text that is copied to the clipboard
- Allows you to specify applications for which tinySpell is disabled or enabled
- Optionally beeps on error (beep sound can be easily set to any wav file)
- Optionally displays a spelling tip
- Opens replacements list with a simple mouse click or a hot*key
- Optionally copies the selected replacement word to the clipboard
- Optionally inserts the selected replacement word into the document
- Allows you to add words to the dictionary
- Easy Enable/Disable
- Uses little system resources
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: