Remote control of computers over the Internet
Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork
TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more
Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
- Performance optimizations
- Central setting policies
- Master whitelist
- Chat history and persistent chat groups
- One-click video calls
- Add your profile picture
- Automatically find nearby contacts
- Ultra High Definition - 4K display - support
- Greater emphasis on your corporate identity
- Real-time session notes
- TeamViewer 10 redesign
- Computers & Contacts API
- Idle session timeout
- Service cases in TeamViewer Host
- Integration with Dropbox, Google Drive, and more
- Door lock for online meetings
- Whiteboard for remote control
BlackBerry App (Preview)
- The TeamViewer app for Remote Control is now available for BlackBerry: BlackBerry World
Additional features for Mac
- Benefit from Mac OS X Yosemite
- Benefit from a seamlessly integrated remote control toolbar specifically designed for Mac OS X Yosemite.
New features for Mac OS X
- Customize your QuickJoin and Host modules
- Use a full-featured whiteboard, even during remote control sessions
- Select only what you want to reveal on your screen during meetings by using a highly intuitive application selection feature
Additional features for Linux
- Use Linux computers to provide mobile device support to the ever increasing number of mobile devices under your care.