Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Crytek’s ever-popular Crysis 2 multiplayer demo has been updated via a 37.6MB patch.
If you were previously unable to create an in-game account, required to play, you’ll be happy to know that the bug causing the problem has now been rectified. Pre-existing GameSpy multiplayer accounts containing dashes and numbers are now also able to log in to the demo, opening the door to many gamers accidentally locked out.
* You can the Crysis 2 PC Multiplayer Demo here.
- Logitech’s G35 Surround Sound gaming headset now works in the demo, having previously refused to output any and all audio.
- The Main Menu now says “Press Enter To Begin” instead of the console-styled “Press Start To Begin.”
- The server browser no longer displays the ping of servers due to a bug that Crytek are attempting to fix in time for the launch of the full game.
- A crash that occurred when a player was forcibly disconnected from a dedicated server has been rectified.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.