AnyPic Image Resizer Free 1.1.0
Allows you to resize, convert, add watermark to hundreds of images in batch mode.
It supports the most popular image formats: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, TGA, RAW, and almost all image formats. It's a fast and easy-to-use image conversion tool for both amateur and professional photographers to deal with digital photos, with one click your digial photos will be just right for the Web, blog, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone. It's a totally free program.
Automatic, Fast, Easy to Use
- Convert hundreds of images at a time with just a few mouse clicks.
- Convert images with super high speed, support multi-core processing.
- Both amateur and professional photographers can deal with digital photos easily.
Resize Image for Any Use
- Resizing image for any different use, such as for Web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, etc.
- Three compression choices are provided to meet your demand of image quality.
Support Hundreds Formats
- Convert between many different image file formats.
- It supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
- Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
- Convert multiple image files from different formats to desired format in one time with a few mouse clicks.
Output Images with Highest Quality
- Do not damage the accuracy and quality of original image.
- Retain Color Profile, EXIF, IPTC, GPS information.
Watermark for Image Copyright Protection
- Add image watermark.
- Add text watermark to image, the font can be edited, and the outline effect can be added.
- Fully control the parameters of watermark such as position, size and rotation, etc.
- Position and size of watermark adapts to different sizes of images automatically.
Adjust Image Effects in Batch
- Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
- Shows preview of new image as the setting is adjusted.
- Provide some parameters adjustment for each format.
- Rotate images.
- Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
- Preset a wide range of commonly used profile, such as for Web, blog, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, etc.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.