Logitech Control Center 3.6.0 for Mac OS
Logitech Control Center (LCC) is designed to support Mac OS X and allows you to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse or trackball.
With the LCC you can:
- Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
- Launch your email application by pressing a button.
- Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
- Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders and applications, with a single keystroke.
- Scroll in windows of applications built for MacOS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.
- Switch between open applications.
- Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.
- Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly.
- Provides support for Mac OS X 10.7 and offers a new Mission Control action (available only in Lion).
- Mac OS X 10.4 and Macintosh computers using a PowerPC processor are no longer supported.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Logitech USB pointing device or keyboard.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.