It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg, and more.
WavePad is designed to be a very easy and intuitive-to-use audio editing package. Within minutes, you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. If you take time to explore the other features, you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
- Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 196kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing and Express Burn CD Recorder
- Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes