Spectacle for Mac 0.8.4
Move and resize your windows with ease.
Those familiar with similar apps will find Spectacle to be a simple and unobtrusive way to become more productive while using your Mac. Using Spectacle you can view multiple documents side-by-side, move windows to other displays, or even focus your full attention to a single task.
- Center / Cmd + Alt + C
- Fullscreen / Cmd + Alt + F
- Left Half / Cmd + Alt + ←
- Right Half / Cmd + Alt + →
- Top Half / Cmd + Alt + ↑
- Bottom Half / Cmd + Alt + ↓
- Upper Left Corner / Cmd + Ctrl + ←
- Lower Left Corner / Cmd + Shift + Ctrl + ←
- Upper Right Corner / Cmd + Ctrl + →
- Lower Right Corner / Cmd + Shift + Ctrl + →
- Left Display / Cmd + Alt + Ctrl + ←
- Right Display / Cmd + Alt + Ctrl + →
- Top Display / Cmd + Alt + Ctrl + ↑
- Bottom Display / Cmd + Alt + Ctrl + ↓
Spectacle is the latest release, including a couple bug fixes and support for providing future updates outside of the App Store.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.