DU Meter 6.20
DU Meter is an Internet usage monitor for your computer. It shows real-time graphs and can create reports and alerts based on your downloads and uploads.
Have you ever found yourself wondering why some downloads seem to take an eternity to complete, or why your e-mail program seems to be stuck in the middle of e-mail retrieval. Is it really hanging, or maybe it's just downloading a large e-mail attachment? DU Meter provides the answer to these and other mysteries, and can also alert you of dangerous or unexpected network activity. Watching your data transfer rates can be very enlightening no matter what you do online, and you'll soon be wondering how you managed without DU Meter before.
- New feature: Command-line access to DU Meter. It is possible to operate DU Meter's stopwatch from scripts and batch files.
- New feature: Clearing the DU Meter graph. If DU Meter's graph scaling or averaging gets in your way, you can clear the graph with just one click.
- New translation: Thanks to Pierluigi Callegarin, DU Meter is now available in Italian!
- Change in functionality: The less frequently used functions of DU Meter pop-up menu are demoted to a secondary (alternative) menu. It can be accessed by holding the SHIFT key while opening the pop-up menu.
- Improved performance and better error reporting.
- Numerous bug fixes and minor enhancements.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: