DivXLand Media Subtitler 2.0.1
Subtitle all types of videos fast and easily, supports over 30 subtitle formats.
The subtitle creation process consists in using a plain text file containing the dialog lines in sequential order and apply these lines as subtitles into the opened media file during the video playback. DivXLand Media Subtitler includes cutting-edge features to edit and improve existing subtitle files as well.
Support for at least 30 subtitle formats added since version 1.8.0.
- Create subtitle files from plain text files
- Preview subtitled video immediately without saving file
- Save partially edited files to resume subtitling process later
- Automatic caption timing features
- Multiple subtitling modes available
- Support for basic text formatting
- Support for at least 30 subtitle formats (open and save)
- Keyboard shortcuts available to control subtitle process
- Spell check using the Ms Word component
- Check for product updates directly from Help menu
- Full product documentation in several languages included as PDF and online
- Improved speed of subtitle file loading
- Rebuilt the preview mode for minimum CPU usage
- Replaced captions list with new grid control
- Added ability to embed subtitles on videos (requires VirtualDub)
- Added ability to open audio files into the player
- Added manual time edition fields to main window
- Added support for FPS-based formats: MacSUB, MicroDVD, MPlayer
- Added support for importing/exporting subtitle files in CSV format, compatible with Microsoft Excel
- Fixed error when playing video with shorter WAV file in audio bar
- Fixed error when saving files twice consecutively
- Fixed crash when exporting subtitles to TMPlayer format
- Fixed time rounding for formats with low timing precision
- Time+FPS based formats are now imported/exported properly
- The VobSub filter now can be temporarily reconfigured when loading video files, to disable it or hide subtitles, this also fixes crash in Windows 98 with the VSFilter enabled
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.