TurboFTP is a secure FTP client program (supports FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2) for Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP. It allows you to transfer files (upload or download) at turbo speed between your computer and virtually any FTP server with exceptional ease and when necessary, with strong encryption of industrial strength.
With an intuitive user interface, a wealth of features and secure file transfer capability, TurboFTP is the right software tool for tasks like uploading Web site, scheduled file synchronization and backup, and mission critical corporate file transfers.
Sync Service Module
Run schedule tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connection for individual site. Run programs before and after a schedule task.
Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS(Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. Support OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
Schedule File Transfer
Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer schedule and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon compete.
Auto Upload New Files in Folder
Monitors a local folder and upload any new files added in it.
Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, helps you synchronize, backup files and directories with minimum efforts.
Strong interruption and stall protection
Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
Large file support
Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on NTFS file system.
Connection Wizard for absolute novice! One-click access to any folder with bookmarks. Context sensitive help.
- Customizable notification email.
- Added option of MFMT to set remote file time in Site Settings | Files.
- Address Book causes Sync Task fails to retrieve site information.
- When running in GUI program, schedule task filters not working with remote files.
- Erroneous 'Failed to retrieve remote file listing' error message.
- Connection can't be aborted or disconnected when command AUTH SSL/TLS failed.
- A SSH module memory leak that occurred in authentication.
- Problem showing Windows FTP server 7.5 listing.
- In Sync Service case-sensitive directory comparison result not correct.