Magically Remove Elements From Your Photos.
Inpaint photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from your images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text or any other undesired artefacts. There's no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise really great photograph.
- Repair old photos
- Remove watermarks
- Erasing Power Lines
- Remove unwanted objects
- Digital Facial retouching
- Remove date stamps
- Erase wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Remove tourists from travel photos
- Fill black areas of a panorama
- Remove text or logo from images
- Easy to get use & started
- Completely non-technical
- Added clipboard support
- Added ability to close current image
- Added ability to save image with default quality by shortcut
- Corrected old translations and added some new
- Minor interface improvements
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.