This Blu-ray Ripper has the ability to rip 2D and 3D Blu-ray to 2D video and even 3D video with zero quality loss and super fast converting speed. Users can easily convert any Blu-ray to 3D videos like 3D TS, 3D AVI, and 3D FLV, and more. Also this Blu-ray ripper can help users convert Blu-ray to almost all HD videos and common videos such as TS, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, and RMVB, etc.
Besides, this powerful Blu-ray Ripper allows users to extract audio file from any Blu-ray movie and convert to your needed audio format like AAC, MP3, ALAC, AIFF, and FLAC, etc. With multiple editing functions, users can set 3D modes, crop video frame, adjust video effect, merge titles/chapters into one, and clip segments from Blu-ray movie.
Rip Blu-ray to 2D and 3D video
This Blu-ray Ripper software can help users rip Blu-ray (2D and 3D) to any 2D video including HD video and general video, like MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, DivX, MOV, etc. Also users can convert Blu-ray to 3D video like TS Anaglyph 3D, AVI Top and Bottom 3D, AVI Anaglyph 3D, FLV Slide by Slide 3D, and more. Thus users can play Blu-ray movie on iPad (iPad 4, iPad mini), iPhone (iPhone 5), Samsung Galaxy series, Google Nexus one, Surface, and so on.
Multiple editing functions to choose
Users can open the “Edit” window and edit the Blu-ray movie. There are five 3D modes for users to choose including Anaglyph (Red/cyan), Side By Side (Full/Half-Width), Top and Bottom (Full/Half-Height). Users can also crop the video frame to remove the black edges, adjust the video effect, trim the video length, set the audio volume, clip Blu-ray movie, and merge Blu-ray titles/chapters into one file.
Define the output settings
Users are allowed to define the output video and audio settings, video settings include video resolution, video bitrate, frame rate, and video encoder; audio settings include audio channels, sample rate, audio encoder, and audio bitrate.
Batch conversion and user-friendly
This Blu-ray Ripper supports batch conversion, and users can choose different output formats for each Blu-ray title/chapter. It owns a built-in player to help users preview video effect. During previewing, users can capture the favorite picture and save it as an image.
- Input Formats
- Blu-ray: Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray folder
- Output Formats
- Audio: FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, MP3, MP2, M4A, MKA, OGG
- General Video: MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, AVI, FLV, MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MTV, SWF, WMV, WMV-2, ASF, DPG, TS, DV, VOB, AMV, WebM
- HD video: TS, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MOV, HD ASF, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-4, MPEG-2 HD, HD MKV, HD MPG, HD MPEG-4 TS, MPEG-2 TS HD, HD H.264 TS, DivX HD, XviD HD, YouTube HD, HD FLV, HD WMV, HD VOB, HD WebM
- 3D Video: TS Anaglyph 3D, AVI Slide by Slide 3D, AVI Top and Bottom 3D, AVI Anaglyph 3D, FLV Slide by Slide 3D, FLV Top and Bottom 3D, FLV Anaglyph 3D
- Supported Portable Devices
- Apple Device: iPad 4, iPad Mini, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad, Apple TV/ TV 2/ TV3, iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Nano 7, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod
- Game Console: PSP, PSP GO, PSP 3000, PS3, PlayStation Vita, NDS, Wii, Xbox360
- Media Device: Archos, Creative Zen, Zen player, iRiver, Sansa, Sony Walkman, Zune
- Other Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S series, Microsoft Surface, GPhone, Google Nexus One, HP TouchPad, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone 7, Nokia, Nokia Lumia, Nokia Stereo, Nokia Mono, HTC Driod, HTC Hero, LG, BlackBerry, Sony Device, Sony Ericsson Xperia, Sony XPERIA, Sony Tablet S, Motorola, Motorola Xoom, Dell, Dell Mini, Toshiba Thrive, Acer ICONIA, HP, Palm Pre, Acer, ASUS Eee Pad, General Pocket PC, Nook Table, etc.
- Supported Video Editing Software
- Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Movie Studio/Pro, Adobe Premiere Express/Elements/Pro, After Effects, Encore, Pinnacle Studio, Nero Vision, Roxio Creator, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Ulead DVD MovieFactory, Cyberlink PowerDirector, PowerPoint, etc.