Hide, lock and password protect your private files and folders.
- Free to use at both home and in the office
- Support for 64-bit Windows.
- Immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are execited in no time).
- NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT volumes are supported.
- Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
- No limits on the size of protected data.
- No file system structure modifications will occur.
- Protected uniinstall.
- When you create a secret folder, using your own password, you can manage folder.
- CMD command will not be able to access the folders.
- Fix the problem folder of Windows 8.1 is not to hide
- Add a program tamper protection
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: