Game Fire 3.1.200
Game Fire is an award winning Windows games accelerating software that enables you to enjoy your favorite PC games by transforming your personal computer into a powerful gaming machine with a touch of button.
Game Fire is suitable for both advanced users and beginners as it does not require any technical knowledge at all.
Touch and Play
Game Fire can transform your PC into a powerful gaming machine with a touch of button without getting involved in system technical details.
Game Fire interface is initiative, powerful and easy to use, that makes Game Fire suitable for both beginners and advanced users. You can easily customize how Game Fire optimizes your system with easy to understand options.
Game Fire is very safe tweaking software, no overclocking is done to your hardware and all changes made by Game Fire to your system settings are temporary.
Game Fire puts your CPU and system memory at your service, It reduces stresses on CPU by closing unneeded functions and it defrags system memory to free up unneeded consumed resources. This is done in a smart way without affecting system performance or security.
Extra Functions for Extra Speed
Game Fire has extra features that can make your computer a super PC, Game Fire can speed up loading and running of games by defraging games files. Game Fire also could suspend unneeded scheduled tasks to squeeze out extra performance. Live Gaming Mode can boost system and applications performance in realtime.
- Microsoft Windows 8 support.
- Major performance improvements.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Completely re-designed Game Adviser.
- Added the ability to export Gaming Profiles.
- Added Windows Explorer tweaks to Gaming Profile.
- Added the option to perform quick games defragment.
- Added the ability to restore Normal Mode after the game is closed.
- Added the ability to close Windows Explorer before launching games.
- Added the option to show system processes in Applications Manager.
- Improved Live Gaming Mode
- Improved speed when switching to Gaming Mode.
- Improved the optimization of system power plan.
- Improved the optimization of screen colors depth.
- Improved importing games from Games Explorer.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: