Use 3DMark to test the performance of your smartphone or tablet, then see how it compares with other Android and iOS devices. You can even compare your scores with tablets running Windows or Windows RT.
- The world's most popular benchmark, now available on Android
- Compatible with more than 1,000 different Android devices.
- Run high quality Android benchmark tests.
- Includes Ice Storm test based on OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Test the latest devices with Ice Storm Extreme.
- Compare scores across Android, iOS and Windows.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional level diagnostic tool now available to everyone for free!
Use Ice Storm to test the performance of your Android powered smartphone or tablet. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the graphical (GPU) performance of your device and a physics test to stress its processing (CPU) performance.
Ice Storm Extreme
Designed for the latest smartphones and tablets, Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects. Ice Storm Extreme will soon be included in the Windows version of 3DMark too, allowing you to compare Android and Windows tablets directly.
*Added the ability to delist devices based on Android version.
- Delisted devices that comply with our benchmark rules after being updated with the official update from Samsung are relisted in the Device Channel.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: scores are valid when using Android 4.2.2 and 4.4.x or later.
- Samsung Galaxy Note III: scores are valid when using Android 4.4.2 or later.
- Fixed a bug that prevented downloads on devices set to use Turkish language.