Razer Comms 1.40.6
Talk. Chat. Play.
Razer Comms is a free all-in-one communications solution for gamers, offering crystal clear VoIP and versatile instant messaging with group chat capabilities. Built with advanced in-game overlay functionality and cross-game chat support, Razer Comms allows you to get in touch with your friends without compromising your gameplay. This is how gamers were meant to communicate.
Talk: Crystal clear vioce chat
We built Razer Comms from the ground up purely for gaming. Complex audio algorithms and the ultra-fast server infrastructure give you the most precise, crisp and clear communication with no time-outs or lag spikes. Advanced software-based noise reduction and echo cancellation also ensure you hear all the orders and smack talk with absolute clarity.
Whether you want to chat with your friend, start a group discussion or join the voice chat channel with your teammates, Razer Comms allows you to do all of it in one single service combining the best of a VoIP Client, Instant Messenger and IRC-Chat.
Waste no time figuring out multiple apps or complicated server logins. With Razer Comms it’s just you, your friends, and your games, in one convenient location.
Play: Stay in the game
Say goodbye to Alt-Tab. The Razer Comms overlay technology integrates seamlessly with your game interface to allow you to chat or talk to your friends while staying in the game.
Chat messages will display in a news ticker format allowing you to quickly glance at incoming chat, while the VoiP overlay allows you to identify the speaker without interrupting your game. Additionally, groups can be set up by game title so you can easily find gamers to play your favourite game with.
Beta: Send in your feedback
Razer Comms is a product of thousands of feedback submission by our fans. Starting as a bare bone program in its early beta days, Razer Comms went through a lot of changes and today still is a “work-in-progress”. That’s why we want your feedback.
Help us make Razer Comms better. Try it out for yourself, share it with your friends and make sure you send all your feedback through the Feedback-Beta button to do your part in shaping the future of Razer Comms.
- Crystal clear VoIP Comm
- In-game UI overlay displaying chat and incoming VoIP
- Channels easily created and managed for real-time discussions
- Push-to-Talk functionality for fast and effective communication
- Game Launcher for quick game access at startup
- Server-based infrastructure prevents exposure of personal IP address
- Not being able to launch Razer Coms after default download folder has been deleted fixed.
- Switching to tabbed chat while in group voice chat will cause self-mute to stop functioning fixed.
- Being able to send voice chat without enabling voice after accepting Admin Promotion while channel is muted fixed.
- Being able to have audio incoming and outgoing without a green mic icon on fixed.
- Audio not working until user goes to Preferences Audio menu fixed.
- Voice chat still going out when mic is muted fixed.
- Chat not displaying in correct order fixed.
- 64bit Overlay Support in DirectX & OpenGL games, including World of Warcraft & Minecraft.
- Driver installation failure fixed.
- Transparency settings now work in OpenGL games.
- Overlay for Minecraft in windowed mode disabled.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.