D7 is a PC technicianís multi-tool designed for one click automation in all repair scenarios.
D7 is not the malware scanner or remover, YOU are. YOU control itís behavior by whitelist/blacklist functionality, and by your own pair of hopefully good eyeballs. D7′s MalwareScan functionality is designed to show you what D7 doesnít recognize, by whitelisting known good items, and automatically deleting known bad items. D7′s MalwareScan merely shows you what is left after the whitelisting/blacklisting is applied. From there, you have the option to whitelist, blacklist, delete, rename, ignore, google, or whatever you want with the results.
Why you need it:
- Increase your productivity and efficiency, save time and dramatically increase revenue
- Provide your technicians with a uniform procedure to follow, ensuring optimal quality and work performance consistency
Providing one-click automation for:
- Virus / Malware Removal
- Windows Repair and Maintenance
- Data Backup / Restore
- System Info / Reporting
- Keeping all of your tools updated!
Other Capabilities include:
- offline and live malware removal assistance via many internal and 3rd party tools
- automatic download/extraction of 3rd party tools on demand when missing
- offline and live registry editing with mass search & delete features
- offline and live data backup/restore and direct data migration
- CPU/RAM stress testing
- information gathering and quality assurance uses
- Operating System Branding
- IP/DNS configuration + backup & restore
- shortcuts to frequently used Windows components
- quick access to frequently used Windows tweaks
- numerous right-click context menu (in Windows Explorer) features for working with files and directories
- wrappers / one-click execution options for frequently used command line tools
- synchronization of MalwareScan definition files
- automatic updates of all your favorite 3rd party tools via Ketarin
- offline application of password removal tricks enabling you to gain access to password protected live systems
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.