Google Translate for Android 3.1
Break through language barriers with Google Translate.
- Translate text and speech between more than 70 languages
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud
- Input using your voice, handwriting, and camera
- Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
- View dictionary results for single words or phrases
- Translate without a network connection with our offline language packages
- (Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above.)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
- Improved stability. Fixed crash bugs.
- Voice input now available on more devices.
- Easier to clear translation history.
- Easier to discover keyboard input.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.