Converseen is an open source image converter and resizer written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries.
Thanks to the Magick++ image libraries it supports more than 100 image formats like DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF and many others.
Converseen allows you to convert, resize, rotate and flip automatically an unlimited number of images. With Converseen you can save your time because it can process more than one image with one mouse click!
Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options.
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
- Rotate and flip images.
- Rename a bunch of images using a progressive number or a prefix/suffix.
- Selecting a resampling filter to resize images.
- Various code improvements and optimization.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: