IconCool Studio 8.10
Completely and exactly support for 32-bit icon, edit icons for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth.
IconCool Studio can completely and exactly support for 32-bit icon, user can edit icons for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with an alpha channel, and now you can easily create the wonderful semi-transparent XP icons.
IconCool Studio supports for PSD Plug-in, it allows you to transfer an image to IconCool Studio from Adobe Photoshop application and it also can send an image to Adobe Photoshop. IconCool Studio can load and export PSD file (supports the transparent) and completely load the PNG,GIF,ANI file and so on.
- IconCool Studio can customize the Windows icons.
- IconCool Studio Can change program skins.
- IconCool Studio can easily edit animation GIF files.
- IconCool Studio can set coordinates and radial angle.
- IconCool Studio has a powerful search function, it can search icons and all supported image files from computers and network.
- IconCool Studio can edit multi-format icons at one time.
- IconCool Studio can import images in the following formats: BMP, DIB, EMF, GIF, ICB, ICO, ICL, JPG, JPEG, PBM, PCD, PCX, PGM, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, RLE, SGI, TGA, TIF, TIFF, VDA, VST, WBMP and WMF.
- IconCool Studio can save icons or images in the following formats: BMP, CUR, GIF, JPG, ICL, ICO, PNG, WBMP, EMF, WMF, TGA and TIF.
- IconCool Studio uses various image filters (Blurring, Sharpening, Embossing, and so on)and image effects .
- IconCool Studio Improves the arithmetic of basic drawing tools(such as dot, line etc.).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.