Claws Mail 3.9.2
Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+. User friendly, lightweight and fast.
- Quick response
- Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- Easy configuration, intuitive operation
- Abundant features
- Robustness and stability
The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard. The messages are managed in the standard MH format, which features fast access and data security. You'll be able to import your emails from almost any other email client, and export them just as easily.
Lots of extra functionality, like an RSS aggregator, calendar, or laptop LED handling, are provided by extra plugins.
- New big icon for compose windows.
- Bug fixes:
- bug 2923 'build failure with perl 5.18'
- Never decode multipart/ or message/ parts, as RFC states
- add missing check for libperl
- fix check for libsoup - it is not obligatory
- Do not try to destroy a NULL session after an unsuccesful NNTP connect attempt.
- The extraheaderrc format doesn't allow data after the header colon. Other OSes may insert extra characters other than n, so, remove them all.
- fix undoing file insertion.
- fix check for python.
- fix detection of account in --compose and --compose-from-file where the From value contains a name + email.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.