jv16 PowerTools 2014 220.127.116.114
Tools to help you fix, repair, optimize and tune up your computer.
The new and improved jv16 PowerTools is an easy-to-use Windows optimization suite and registry cleaning toolkit containing 21 different tools which allow you to keep your computer running smoothly and error-free.
With this software you can...
- Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
- Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
- Easily uninstall leftover traces of software you have thought you have already uninstalled ages ago.
- Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
- Locate and delete unneeded files, including temp files and duplicate files.
- And much, much more!
Great, but what does it do for me?
- Your computer will begin to perform better and run smoother.
- Your computer will start faster.
- You will improve your privacy and minimize the risk of sensitive data leaking to others.
- You will save time by having to spend less time to maintain your computer.
- You will save money by not having to buy numerous different maintenance programs.
- Included a brand new user interface to the entire product.
- Fixed three bugs from the registry cleaner engine which caused the Registry Cleaner not to list certain types of registry errors.
- Added support for boolean search queries, for example, you can now use search words like "foo" AND "bar" which would result only items containing both "foo" and "bar". In order to use boolean searches, select Case insensitive wildcard search from the Search Method tab of the specific tool, e.g. Registry Finder or File Finder.
- Added support for drag and drop search directories, now you can drag and drop the directories for example from where to search with the File Finder.
- Improved the startup speed of the program.
- Added Czech and Slovak translations.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.