ClocX is analog clock application for Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. It is programmed in C++ language, which ensures small executable binary, optimal speed and low memory usage.
- antialiasing (3 levels: off / method 1 / method 2)
- 256 levels of transparency with special mouse-over transparency function
- changable and configurable styles (24 PNGs and 7 BMPs in standard installation, additional 98 PNGs and 69 BMPs available in full instalation or in PNG/BMP packs)
- per-pixel alphablending for PNG backgrounds
- advanced window options (unmovable, always on top, pin to desktop, click through, ...)
- priority settings
- configurable alarms with ability to show alarm window, play sound, execute application and shutdown computer
- simple calendar
- automatic start with Windows (for all users) or with user login (only for your user)
- language support (Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and more)
- absolutely free software - it contains no ads, no spyware, no adware and no toolbars
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.