Google Keep is an app that lets you easily create notes on the go. Since it syncs your notes to Google, you can access them virtually anywhere: on your Android device, through a Chrome app, and on the web.
Create: Use text, voice, or photos to create notes quickly and easily, and add multi-purpose checklists.
Organize: Drag & drop your notes and lists to rearrange them, and archive them when you no longer need them.
Access: Browse and search notes easily - you can even use widgets for quick note-taking and viewing.
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep
- Syncing optimizations
- Improved error handling when Google Play services, camera, or voice recorder are unavailable
Important: To use Google Keep, you need to sign in with your Google Account. You can switch accounts or add a new one by going to Settings > Account.