OS X Mavericks Transformation/UX Pack 1.0
OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack 1.0 will transform your Windows 8/7/Vista/XP user interface to OS X Mavericks, including OS X Mavericks Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Icons, Wallpapers, Sounds, Fonts, Dock, Dashboard, Spaces, Launchpad and more.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8 including Server Editions
- Genuine OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
Make sure you run OS X Mavericks Transformation/UX Pack with Administratorís rights before installation. Thereís also UX Pack for people who find modifying system files little scary and want to try out zero-risk version.
If youíre using Windows 8 x86 editions, you wonít be able to use custom themes at the moment as stuff that used to work are no longer working with current Windows Update patches. Iíll release an update with Windows 8 x86 and 8.1 compatibilities in next release when Rafael release his UxStyle update for Windows 8.1.
Remove any extra _ in file name after download.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: