Macrorit Disk Scanner 2.9.0
Hard disk "bad sectors" is the most common problems of the hard disk. Bad sectors are little clusters of data on your hard disk that cannot be read.
Hard disk have bad sectors means the disk is not safe to store data, it will lead to the important data loss of the hard disk or partition, or the errors with running the file and the hard disk speed get slower significantly, blue screen error may occurs sometimes.
- Offers disk,partitions,free space or any specified location bad sectors scan
- Support automatical shutdown after the scan is completed , and automatically save the scan results in the specified location.
- Select the fastest "smart" falgorithm, the scanning speed should reach to the maximum extent supported by the device.
- Automatic version detection.
- Bugs fixed in previous version. (Fixed the point problem in the edit box; fixed bug: software window cannot be closed during long-time scanning process; etc.)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: