Speak-A-Message offers the widest range of features for voice recording and voice email. Audio recording is three times faster than typing, great fun and lets you communicate with a more personal touch.
Speak-A-Message can automatically convert voice messages into text (requires Windows 7 or Vista). No need to type.
Easily create personal voice messages and insert photos, screenshots and eCards. Your messages can be transcribed automatically from speech to text using speech recognition (not available on Windows XP).
Not only can you share your voice- and photo messages via email but you can also post them to your Facebook wall or upload them to the cloud. Audio files are suitably compressed and photos are resized automatically to avoid overloading your recipient's inbox.
View and record
Enrich your photos by adding personal voice comments, create slide-shows with audio and share via email, Facebook or the cloud.
No need for typing! Document your memories in an authentic and convenient way by combining voice comments, photos and text. Diaries created with the Speak-A-Message Voice Diary are future-proof: They can be saved with all their text, photos and audio as an ebook conforming to the latest EPUB 3.0 standard.
- Recording and playback of voice messages
- Add voice comments to your photos
- Send personalized (text & voice) greeting cards
- Speech recognition: Automaticaly convert speech to text
- Automatic upload to your Facebook wall
- Email your voice and photo messages
- New feature: Mix two sound files together. Great for adding background music to your voice messages.
- Enhanced: Diary now uses original EXIF date.
- Post your voice and photo messages to Facebook
- New feature: Open sounds for editing. Allows to continue recording on older audio files.
- New feature: Merge sound files by appending or prepending two sound files.
- New feature: Export your audio files in compressed or uncompressed wav format.
- Fixed: Screenshot in Diary only captures a single screen on multi-monitor systems.
- Fixed: Opening directory list of sounds while recording may fail.
- Fixed: Windows 8.1. API fails when verifying valid license file (workaround for older licenses).
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: