AOL Browser 1.0.4234.1025 Beta
Stand-alone browser featuring tabbed browsing, thumbnail tab popups, and many more special features.
• RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Detection feature. and Brand-New "Feed Panel." Look to the Address Bar for the RSS icon whenever you visit any RSS-enabled site. You can add that site's RSS feed to your Feed Slideout Panel just by clicking the icon!
• Brand-New Beta Panel - easy access to the AOL Browser Beta Site
• SpyZapper is now enabled!
• Jump directly to Windows Update using the new link on the Toolbar!
- Middle Mouse wheel now supports opening and closing tabs on click
- New tabbed browsing features, including:
- Warning when closing browser window that contains multiple open tabs
- Background loading of tabs preference
- Drag and drop functionality enabled on the tab layer. Open tabs can now be reordered via drag and drop.
- Tools ->Power Browsing menu has been reordered with flyouts
- Restore Defaults function has been added to all settings tabs in the Tools->Settings menu
- New Sign On touch point in the Menu layer
- New Startup folder included in AOL Browser favorites folder. Load sites in separate tabs at startup
- New Panel Chooser now available under AOL Browser Settings menu to customize left hand slideout panels.
- New Search Quick Access Panel on hover over magnifying glass search icon on navigation layer
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.