AOL Browser 1.0.4234.1025 Beta
Stand-alone browser featuring tabbed browsing, thumbnail tab popups, and many more special features.
• RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Detection feature. and Brand-New "Feed Panel." Look to the Address Bar for the RSS icon whenever you visit any RSS-enabled site. You can add that site's RSS feed to your Feed Slideout Panel just by clicking the icon!
• Brand-New Beta Panel - easy access to the AOL Browser Beta Site
• SpyZapper is now enabled!
• Jump directly to Windows Update using the new link on the Toolbar!
- Middle Mouse wheel now supports opening and closing tabs on click
- New tabbed browsing features, including:
- Warning when closing browser window that contains multiple open tabs
- Background loading of tabs preference
- Drag and drop functionality enabled on the tab layer. Open tabs can now be reordered via drag and drop.
- Tools ->Power Browsing menu has been reordered with flyouts
- Restore Defaults function has been added to all settings tabs in the Tools->Settings menu
- New Sign On touch point in the Menu layer
- New Startup folder included in AOL Browser favorites folder. Load sites in separate tabs at startup
- New Panel Chooser now available under AOL Browser Settings menu to customize left hand slideout panels.
- New Search Quick Access Panel on hover over magnifying glass search icon on navigation layer
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: