Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer tries to push additional unwanted programs at all cost? Ever missed a checkbox, and spent hours afterwards removing adware? Ever opened your browser after an installation, only to find out that you have a new homepage, a new search engine, or even a new browser? Unchecky aims to keep potentially unwanted programs out of your computer.
Installers often try to sneak additional programs as a natural part of the installation. Unchecky warns you when you try to accept a potentially unwanted offer, which makes it less likely to be accepted accidentally.
Install and forget. Unchecky automatically updates whenever a new version is available, so you don't have to worry about running the latest version.
- Added support for Auslogics DiskDefrag.
- Added support for Foxit PDF Reader.
- Improved support for OutBrowse installers.
- Improved support for Conduit installers.
- Improved support for AdKnowledge installers.
- Improved support for Amonetize installers.
- Fixed IP resolving for 0.0.0.0.