Audio & Video
Metal Player has a built-in equalizer, spectrum analyzer, re-verb, playlist, search in playlist, schedule songs, keyboard shortcuts, and many other functions.
- Modes - Metal Player can be set in mini or full mode. Chosing minimal, Metal Player will have only most necessary buttons.
- Equalizer - The equalizer (10 bands) can be hidden to save space if is not necessary. It has few presets, but you can make and save your on presets.
- Playlist - The playlist has usual functions like add / delete files or entire folders, search function, and posibility to schedule the files in the order you like. The playlist can be saved and loaded easy, optimized for maximum speed.
- Playback mode - Metal Player can be set to playback the files randomly, or to play only the songs that you like the most (Intelligent playback).
- Top 20 - Metal Player will make you a top 20 with your most liked bands / songs, and he can select for you, a song to play.
- Doctor Metal - Doctor Metal is a utility that will try to fix filters or codecs problems, when they are occurred. This is just for testing, for the moment.
Software that can be used as an alternative to Metal Player: