Metal Player has a built-in equalizer, spectrum analyzer, re-verb, playlist, search in playlist, schedule songs, keyboard shortcuts, and many other functions.
- Modes - Metal Player can be set in mini or full mode. Chosing minimal, Metal Player will have only most necessary buttons.
- Equalizer - The equalizer (10 bands) can be hidden to save space if is not necessary. It has few presets, but you can make and save your on presets.
- Playlist - The playlist has usual functions like add / delete files or entire folders, search function, and posibility to schedule the files in the order you like. The playlist can be saved and loaded easy, optimized for maximum speed.
- Playback mode - Metal Player can be set to playback the files randomly, or to play only the songs that you like the most (Intelligent playback).
- Top 20 - Metal Player will make you a top 20 with your most liked bands / songs, and he can select for you, a song to play.
- Doctor Metal - Doctor Metal is a utility that will try to fix filters or codecs problems, when they are occurred. This is just for testing, for the moment.