- Low-latency - great for talking and gaming
- Stay private and secure
- always encrypted communication
- Public/private-key authentication by default
- Recognize friends across servers
- For gamers:
- In-game Overlay - see who is talking
- Positional audio - hear the players from where they are located
- Wizards to guide you through setup, like configuring your microphone
- Free software - no licensing hassle
- Open Source - open in security and technology, and open to extendibility
- Extensive user permission system (ACL)
- Extendible through Ice middleware
- Web interfaces - free choice of several community free software projects
- Channel viewers - even without direct Ice access, if the hoster provides the CVP, easily set up your channel viewer of choice
- Authenticators - to allow users to authenticate against an existing user database
- Custom chat commands and context (right click) menu entries
- Free software - no licensing hassle or cost
- Automatable administration through Ice middleware
- Low resource cost for hosting
- Very stable server software
- Free choice of server software
- Custom webinterfaces for users through Ice
- Or just host one of the free software web interfaces
- Provide users with channel viewer data (CVP) without giving control away
- Or empower the users by providing the Ice interface
The Mumble team has released version 1.2.10 of the Mumble VoIP application. Version 1.2.10 is a security release in the stable 1.2-series of Mumble.
This release updates OpenSSL to 1.0.1p. This version of OpenSSL fixes "Alternative chains certificate forgery" (CVE-2015-1793).
There are no source changes to Mumble itself in this build. The version bump is only relevant to our binary releases.
Apps similar to Mumble 6
Skype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes.
The most comprehensive gaming communications platform. Ever.
We thought it was time that online voice chat finally lived up to the high-tech graphics and sound found in today's games. So, we created Dolby Axon for games and gamers.