Awesome PVR for usenet and torrents. Just fill in what you want to see and CouchPotato will add it to your "want to watch"-list. Every day it will search through multiple NZBs & Torrents sites, looking for the best possible match. If available, it will download it using your favorite download software.
Keep a list of wanted movies
Just add it and it will be downloaded once it is available, all fully automated!
Customized to your liking
Set the download quality, your favorite search engine, favorite release groups and more.
Easily add movies
Search and add movies with just a few clicks. Add them via your favorite movie sites.
Sit back and wait
Once downloaded, it's renamed and moved to your movie folder. All you have to do is watch it.
- Minimum score now editable
- NZBVortex status checking support
- Search for movies outside ETA, but don't autodownload
- Search hanging on some providers, because of redirection loop (nzbcrawler etc)
- Improved scoring for shitty qualities (who watches cams in 1080p anyway?)
- Don't rename 2 cd release to same file
- Movies moves back to wanted when already done
- Transmission gave error when torrent already in the list
- Transmission https support
- Encoding fixes
- API documentation and fixes
- Blu-Ray.com backlog not working
- Renamer already running should be fixed now
- Database index fixes
- And another 200+ commits containing fixes
- Improved html parsing on torrent providers
- Force IE on latest render engine
- Optimized tmdb calls
- Don't load charts when tab isn't open
- Removed NZBIndex provider as 90% of the time it gave 50x errors
- Migration improvements
- Don't show XBMC errors when machine is turned off