Awesome PVR for usenet and torrents. Just fill in what you want to see and CouchPotato will add it to your "want to watch"-list. Every day it will search through multiple NZBs & Torrents sites, looking for the best possible match. If available, it will download it using your favorite download software.
Keep a list of wanted movies
Just add it and it will be downloaded once it is available, all fully automated!
Customized to your liking
Set the download quality, your favorite search engine, favorite release groups and more.
Easily add movies
Search and add movies with just a few clicks. Add them via your favorite movie sites.
Sit back and wait
Once downloaded, it's renamed and moved to your movie folder. All you have to do is watch it.
- IJustWatched Reddit userscript
- TorrentPotato provider
- Boxcar2 notifaction
- Pushbullet notifications
- Path optimize and unicode fixes
- Yify proxy
- 300+ other fixes and changes, but I'm to lazy to go through them
- HDBits provider uses API
- Use ssl where possible
- Encoding issues for automation providers
- Downloader test buttons, to test connection
- XBMC metadata, actors, fileinfo and images improvements
- rTorrent downloader improvements
- uTorrent downloader improvements
- Updated to latest Python and libs