The Fastest Movie Capture
Since data is directly acquired from a surface memory buffer, it is very high-speed and works with small load.
The codec of Dxtory can record original pixel data as it is. You can obtain the highest quality by lossless video source.
The first bottleneck of the high-bitrates capture is a writing speed to storage. If it is environment with two or more storage, writing-speed can be improved using this function. There is no necessity of using a special file system. Make multiple selection of the folder which saves data, and preparation will be completed if speed setting is done.
Multiple Audio Sources Recording
Like game sound and a mike input, two or more audio sources can be recorded simultaneously. It is saved in an independent stream each to AVI file, it can edit individually later. (In WindowsXP, two or more audio devices are required.)
Supported VFW Codecs
Third party VFW codec is supported. The user can choose a favorite video codec.
Capture data can be accessed as video source of DirectShow interface. It can be specified as the video source of broadcasting.
Screenshots can be saved in various formats.
- MOD: The acquisition method of a mouse cursor image.
- FIX: The bug which cannot be recorded in the Vista environment.
- FIX: The problem of specific language environment.
Trial Mode Restrictions:
- The logo goes into the file generated by capture.
- The logo is displayed in the DirectShow output.
- A license purchase site is displayed, when a program is terminated.
.NET Framework 4.0
Supported Instruction set: