It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
- Intuitive, simple, fast, clean
- Checking, credit card, savings, stock investment, assets accounts
- Reminders for recurring bills and deposits
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Simple one click reporting with graphs and piecharts
- Import data from any CSV format, QIF
- Does not require an install: can run from a USB key
- Non-Proprietary SQLite Database with AES Encryption
- International language support (available in 24 languages)
- Automatic database backup on start-up
- Crash after adding first level category
- Translation updates.
- General Issues #957, #969
- Incorrect bitmap size #971
- Messages for import errors #975
- Performance Issues #977, #980
- Image or Icon for accounts #963
- Window "Currency rate updated" to big (Mac) #649