We made PicoTorrent to go back to the basics of what is needed from a BitTorrent client. No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop.
PicoTorrent is a tiny BitTorrent client for Windows. It is written in C++ using Rasterbar-libtorrent and the raw Win32 API.
Simple, native user interface
PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. We designed it to be as simple as possible to use, and all torrent controls are hidden in context menus.
- PicoTorrentCore now successfully builds on GCC
- PicoTorrent now has a permanent peer ID (-PI-).
- Show warning if a user tries to add a torrent already in the session.
- All dialogs are now centered horizontally on their parent.
- Add an overview page to the torrent details dialog.
- Add a WebSocket API. (#238)
- Add a storage mode option to the add torrent dialog.
- Add a ratio column to the torrent list view.
- Updated German translation.
- Center text in progress bar display.
- Restore OpenSSL to support HTTPS trackers.
- Refactored how PicoTorrent is initialized with default values and paths.
- Refactored configuration.
- Use dynamic linking for all dependencies.
- Add Finnish translation.